Thursday, July 20, 2006

Track IronMan LIVE... Bib# 528

On July 23rd, you can track my race progress LIVE at www.ironmanlive.com. The race starts at 7am EST and will go until Midnight. It will give you up to the minute stats on my swim, bike, and run times. There is supposed to be a live video feed as well of the finish line.

Just enter my name or bib number: 528.

 

This is a picture of my bike from the last 90 mile ride I did. My bike will be set up similar to this on Sunday. Notice the gel packets taped to the top bar. That's my lunch and dinner! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey are you coming to the reunion????
How the hell are you?
Dad? Oh mah gah! Who knew? Congrats!! I miss you!!!
Got in touch with Rich. We all need to get together!

Rebecca Bedwell
AKA Becci Lee
bksbby808@sbcglobal.net