Monday, December 12, 2005

Yet another Practice Tri

We did another practice tri this weekend... this time it was at Paradise Cove in Tiburon. It concerned me that we were swimming in a place called, "Tiburon" (which is Spanish for "Shark").

We swam about 1000 yards in the bay (about 55 degrees). Then we spun on our bikes (attached to trainers) for about 45 minutes. Then we followed it up with a 30 minute run.

The above picture is actually from the practice triathlon the previous week at Treasure Island... but you get the idea.

I'm feeling much better about the swim. Yeah, it's cold. And yeah, my face gets numb... but the comfort level in terms of ability is way up from last year. I also think I'm getting faster!

Lake Placid... LOOK OUT!

This is a picture of me getting out of the water. See... I'm still alive

No comments: