Friday, December 02, 2005

Run to CostCo

I had a cool little workout yesterday. Here's the low down... down low.

We had ordered a bunch of picture greeting cards online at CostCo. Vickee asked me where I wanted to pick them up, so I told her at the South San Francisco CostCo.

The South San Francisco CostCo is on El Camino across the street from the BART station. I thought I could run from work to CostCo and get in a good workout. It's only 4.5 miles away.

So it's raining. I'm going over a few really good steep hills. I'm looking strong. I see CostCo in the distance. I'm a stud!

Run into CostCo. Give them my name.

What do you mean you don't have my order?!?!?!?

No I didn't know that there are two CostCos in the South San Francisco.

So my order was at the CostCo on So. Airport Blvd. Which happened to be 2 miles closer to me than the CostCo that I ran to.

The run was fun though. I actually wasn't mad. It was funny. And I'm a stud!

No comments: