Thursday, December 15, 2005

My Shoulder and the Significance of "32"

This is a picture of us "Spinning" (that is biking in place) at Paradise Park.

I went swimming the next day after this picture was taken. I swam almost 2 miles. Didn't really think much of it until I started to feel a pain just to the right of my left shoulder blade. It didn't stop me from moving, but it did make me cringe everytime I put on my jacket.

I got a massage tonight, and the massage therapist was able to find the muscle knot right away. It was the area on my back that was the most tense. My shoulder is still sore, but it feels much much better!

I am 32 years old. When I was 14, I wore size 32 pants. I wore the same size pants all the way through my senior year in college (1994). That would be the last time I wore size 32 pants.

Now, 11 years later, and about 45 lb lighter, it is time to start wearing size 32. Yesterday I bought my first pair of size 32 pants in 11 years! How cool is that! Posted by Picasa

No comments: